Brush your little one’s teeth the easy and comfortable way. Help establish good oral hygiene habits that will last a lifetime with Dr. Brown’s™ Infant-to-Toddler Toothbrush. Benefits include:
Infant - to - toddler
- The perfect training toothbrush
- Super-soft and safe for baby’s first teeth
- Flexible body is gentle on sensitive gums
- Comfort-grip handle is easy for little hands to hold
- Shaped like an elephant to help make tooth brushing time fun
- Elephant Ears prop brush to prevent surface contact
Instructions for use.
Clean toothbrush before and after each use with warm water. Inspect toothbrush before and after each use and discard if worn or damaged. Do not boil, steam or microwave sterilize. Do not put in the dishwasher. Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months.
For your child’s safety and health
Tooth-brushing should be supervised by an adult. Do not let your young child walk or crawl with the toothbrush in his/her hand or mouth.